Fan Brush – smaller than the traditional fan brush to create more precision in application
This brush has many uses:
- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye
- Reviews (2)
5.00 out of 5
The Andie brush is a densely packed dome goat haired brush. This can be used to create lift by applying blush across the cheekbones and can also be used to contour underneath the cheekbones with a shading powder to create depth.
This brush should be used with powder products only.
5.00 out of 5
The Award Winning ‘Build It Up’ Eye Set
0 out of 5
The ‘Belle’ Brush
Originally part of our exclusive ‘Build It Up‘ Eye Set and due to popular demand, we release into our individual brush range – the ‘Belle’ Brush
The ‘Belle’ refers to ‘Portobello Institute’ where Niamh (Nima Brush Creator) first started her training as a makeup artist. The career that would take her on many adventures and lead to the launch of the now multi award winning company, Nima Brush.
The perfect brush to softly blend any transition or socket line colour. Whilst this brush looks too big to get into those smaller areas, once you touch your skin with the ‘Belle’ you won’t believe it’s softness and precision. A ‘once you start you can’t stop’ kind of brush!!
4.00 out of 5
The 'Debs' brush
A crease blender finely tapered at the tip to get right into the contours of the eye and effortlessly soften shadow seamlessly. Using goat hair this super soft brush will apply your shadow effortlessly
You've just added this product to the cart:
The StephanieHot-23%0 out of 5
The StephaniePointed eye liner brush
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a ’50’s’ eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger ‘feline’ effect