- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you'd like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you'd like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye
**ONLINE EXCLUSIVE**The Artistic Collection (30 brushes) Release your inner makeup artist and equip yourself with our entire collection handcrafted high-quality brushes! The kit contains all brushes you need for face and eyes and helps you to set your makeup easy and flawless. Brushes included in this set: Face Brushes: The Rosie - The Ingrid - The Blaithin - The Caroline - The Grace - The Georgie - The Jane - The Andie - The Wendy - The Terrie - The Harley - The Erin - The Suzanne Eye Brushes: The Danielle - The Fuzz - The Becca - The Nichola Mk1 - The Belle - The Lady - The Ollie - The Patricia - The Debs - The Donna - The Stephanie - The Aoife - The Kate - The Lisa - The Ali - The Emma - The Yvonne
Want to go a la carte? Mix and Match your own set from a selection of our wonderful makeup brushes. The 9 piece set is a solid, comprehensive range of our very best and most popular brushes.All you have to do is select any 4 Face Brushes and any 5 Eye Brushes to make up your set. Just follow the simple steps below and hit 'Add to Cart' when your ready! ** This is a website exclusive and not subject to discount ** This is a website exclusive and not subject to any discount codes
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a '50's' eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger 'feline' effect
Angled contour brushThis brush can be used to contour the face by applying a shader product underneath the cheekbones and pushing the colour into the desired area. This brush can also be used to apply blush onto the cheekbones. Rock the brush back and forth from the middle of the ear straight across to the side of the eye, no lower than the nose.