This brush is used to create the perfect smoky eye look. The short round dome shaped head is perfect to use for shadowing and smudging around the lash line. Also can be used for densely shading and blending on the eyelid.
- Reviews (1)
5.00 out of 5
The Lisa ‘Cut Crease’ blenderDuo fibre crease blender/concealerUse this brush to apply concealer quickly and seamlessly into the inner corners of the eyesYou can also use this brush to blend shadow into the socket line when doing more detailed crease work. The extremely fine tapered finish to this brush allows you to get in with fine detail work ie. ‘Cut crease’ look
5.00 out of 5
Fan Brush – smaller than the traditional fan brush to create more precision in application
This brush has many uses:
- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye
0 out of 5
A Retractable lip brush!!!! But with a flat tip! May seem scary but get ready to create the most perfectly sculpted lips you ever see in your life!
Can also be used for detailed eye or brow work.
Simply attach the lid to the bottom of the brush to create a professional length tool. Replace the brush into the lid to keep it safe and protected in your handbag or your makeup kit.
You've just added this product to the cart:
The StephanieHot0 out of 5
The StephaniePointed eye liner brush
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a ’50’s’ eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger ‘feline’ effect