The Andie brush is a densely packed dome goat haired brush. This can be used to create lift by applying blush across the cheekbones and can also be used to contour underneath the cheekbones with a shading powder to create depth.
This brush should be used with powder products only.
- Reviews (1)
0 out of 5
Using luxury soft goat hair, this brush is perfect for use both on the upper and lower lid of the eye, this brush is the perfect length to both smudge and blend. This eye shadow brush can be used to naturally smudge shadow liner and for blending socket line colours for more intensity. Try not to apply colour quickly. Softly glide the brush little by little, this will help you to achieve a natural look.
Dont forget your Nima Nets to keep your brushes safe whilst on the go and to keep them in shape for durability and longevity.
5.00 out of 5
Fan Brush – smaller than the traditional fan brush to create more precision in application
This brush has many uses:
- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye
0 out of 5
The ‘Belle’ Brush
Originally part of our exclusive ‘Build It Up‘ Eye Set and due to popular demand, we release into our individual brush range – the ‘Belle’ Brush
The ‘Belle’ refers to ‘Portobello Institute’ where Niamh (Nima Brush Creator) first started her training as a makeup artist. The career that would take her on many adventures and lead to the launch of the now multi award winning company, Nima Brush.
The perfect brush to softly blend any transition or socket line colour. Whilst this brush looks too big to get into those smaller areas, once you touch your skin with the ‘Belle’ you won’t believe it’s softness and precision. A ‘once you start you can’t stop’ kind of brush!!
You've just added this product to the cart:
The StephanieHot0 out of 5
The StephaniePointed eye liner brush
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a ’50’s’ eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger ‘feline’ effect
5.00 out of 5
The ‘Ingrid’ is a shorter and more dense duo fibre brush than that of the ‘Jane’ or the ‘Caroline’. Perfect for precise application of both creams and powder products. Use to apply a liquid illuminater, concealors around the eyes, a soft application of foundation or tinted moisturiser or to sculpt or highlight the face.
Dont forget your Nima Nets to keep your brushes protected whilst on the go and in shape for longevity and durability.