The CJ is a dense taklon synthetic fibre brush designed with a round dome shaped head to enable you to get into the contours of the face.
Can be used to whisk powder across the face, apply blush across the cheekbones or to contour under the cheek one for a more defined make up finish.
Designed with a matte gold ferrule and soft velvet feel ‘duck egg’ coloured handle, this brush is both luxurious to work with and stylish to be seen with!
- Reviews (1)
4.00 out of 5
The 'Debs' brush
A crease blender finely tapered at the tip to get right into the contours of the eye and effortlessly soften shadow seamlessly. Using goat hair this super soft brush will apply your shadow effortlessly
You've just added this product to the cart:
The StephanieHot0 out of 5
The StephaniePointed eye liner brush
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a ’50’s’ eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger ‘feline’ effect
5.00 out of 5
Fan Brush – smaller than the traditional fan brush to create more precision in application
This brush has many uses:
- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye
5.00 out of 5
The ‘Harley’ is a face brush handmade using brushed goat hair and is unbelievably soft. With its long whispy hairs this is the Creme De La Creme of face brushes. The Harley is extremely versatile and can be used for a Variety of different applications such as highlighing the raised areas of the face, for a light sweeping of blush on the apples of the cheeks, bronzer application and can also be used to create a soft shading effect to the contours of the cheekbones.