The CJ is a dense taklon synthetic fibre brush designed with a round dome shaped head to enable you to get into the contours of the face.
Can be used to whisk powder across the face, apply blush across the cheekbones or to contour under the cheek one for a more defined make up finish.
Designed with a matte gold ferrule and soft velvet feel ‘duck egg’ coloured handle, this brush is both luxurious to work with and stylish to be seen with!
- Reviews (1)
5.00 out of 5
The Lisa ‘Cut Crease’ blenderDuo fibre crease blender/concealerUse this brush to apply concealer quickly and seamlessly into the inner corners of the eyesYou can also use this brush to blend shadow into the socket line when doing more detailed crease work. The extremely fine tapered finish to this brush allows you to get in with fine detail work ie. ‘Cut crease’ look
5.00 out of 5
Fan Brush – smaller than the traditional fan brush to create more precision in application
This brush has many uses:
- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye
You've just added this product to the cart:
The StephanieHot0 out of 5
The StephaniePointed eye liner brush
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a ’50’s’ eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger ‘feline’ effect
5.00 out of 5
The ‘Ingrid’ is a shorter and more dense duo fibre brush than that of the ‘Jane’ or the ‘Caroline’. Perfect for precise application of both creams and powder products. Use to apply a liquid illuminater, concealors around the eyes, a soft application of foundation or tinted moisturiser or to sculpt or highlight the face.
Dont forget your Nima Nets to keep your brushes protected whilst on the go and in shape for longevity and durability.
0 out of 5
The ‘Belle’ Brush
Originally part of our exclusive ‘Build It Up‘ Eye Set and due to popular demand, we release into our individual brush range – the ‘Belle’ Brush
The ‘Belle’ refers to ‘Portobello Institute’ where Niamh (Nima Brush Creator) first started her training as a makeup artist. The career that would take her on many adventures and lead to the launch of the now multi award winning company, Nima Brush.
The perfect brush to softly blend any transition or socket line colour. Whilst this brush looks too big to get into those smaller areas, once you touch your skin with the ‘Belle’ you won’t believe it’s softness and precision. A ‘once you start you can’t stop’ kind of brush!!