This brush is used to create the perfect smoky eye look. The short round dome shaped head is perfect to use for shadowing and smudging around the lash line. Also can be used for densely shading and blending on the eyelid.
- Reviews (1)
0 out of 5
The Nichola MKII is a similar shape to its predecessor the Nichola MKI but its slightly finer with a more tapered tip for fine detail blending work.
A dome shaped eye blender for working into the socket line of the eye to create a ‘smokey’ blended contoured eye. Pick up shadow on the tip of the brush and work into the crease of the eye. Holding the brush horizontally, rock the brush back and forth across the socket line, following the shape of the eye. Circulate the brush to help blend out and diffuse your shadow
5.00 out of 5
This medium sized Stippling brush is perfect for applying silky, thin layers of sheer liquid or powder makeup. The synthetic duo fibre bristles will create high professional makeup results in medium coverage.
An essential brush for blending various textures and material mixtures to create a flawless, airbrushed finish.
*Please note this brush is not recommended for thick or heavy cream/liquid foundation application.
You've just added this product to the cart:
The StephanieHot-23%0 out of 5
The StephaniePointed eye liner brush
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a ’50’s’ eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger ‘feline’ effect
4.00 out of 5
The 'Debs' brush
A crease blender finely tapered at the tip to get right into the contours of the eye and effortlessly soften shadow seamlessly. Using goat hair this super soft brush will apply your shadow effortlessly
5.00 out of 5
Fan Brush – smaller than the traditional fan brush to create more precision in application
This brush has many uses:
- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye