This brush is used to create the perfect smoky eye look. The short round dome shaped head is perfect to use for shadowing and smudging around the lash line. Also can be used for densely shading and blending on the eyelid.
- Reviews (1)
5.00 out of 5
Fan Brush – smaller than the traditional fan brush to create more precision in application
This brush has many uses:
- Use to sweep a sheer application of blush onto the cheekbones
- Use to highlight above the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to highlight
- Use to shade under the cheekbones or any desired area you’d like to shade
- Use to sweep away fallen eye shadow from underneath the eyes when creating a stronger eye
0 out of 5
The ‘Belle’ Brush
Originally part of our exclusive ‘Build It Up‘ Eye Set and due to popular demand, we release into our individual brush range – the ‘Belle’ Brush
The ‘Belle’ refers to ‘Portobello Institute’ where Niamh (Nima Brush Creator) first started her training as a makeup artist. The career that would take her on many adventures and lead to the launch of the now multi award winning company, Nima Brush.
The perfect brush to softly blend any transition or socket line colour. Whilst this brush looks too big to get into those smaller areas, once you touch your skin with the ‘Belle’ you won’t believe it’s softness and precision. A ‘once you start you can’t stop’ kind of brush!!
5.00 out of 5
The ‘Harley’ is a face brush handmade using brushed goat hair and is unbelievably soft. With its long whispy hairs this is the Creme De La Creme of face brushes. The Harley is extremely versatile and can be used for a Variety of different applications such as highlighing the raised areas of the face, for a light sweeping of blush on the apples of the cheeks, bronzer application and can also be used to create a soft shading effect to the contours of the cheekbones.
You've just added this product to the cart:
The StephanieHot0 out of 5
The StephaniePointed eye liner brush
- Use for creating defined liner looks. Can be used for creating a ’50’s’ eye flick with fine tip.
- Use with gel, liquid or cake liner across the upper lashline to create a smooth liner effect
- Use on wet line of the eye with gel liner to get a stronger ‘feline’ effect
5.00 out of 5
This medium sized Stippling brush is perfect for applying silky, thin layers of sheer liquid or powder makeup. The synthetic duo fibre bristles will create high professional makeup results in medium coverage.
An essential brush for blending various textures and material mixtures to create a flawless, airbrushed finish.
*Please note this brush is not recommended for thick or heavy cream/liquid foundation application.